Every month the bloggers over at 5 Minutes for Books do a post where they summarise the books they’ve been reading for the past month. Anyone can join in and below is my summary for the month.
I only managed to finish reading one book since my last update which is a bit disappointing. The book that I have been reading during most of March is quite a challenging book, not just in that it requires a lot of focus to absorb, but it challenges my soul.
Since my last update, I finished reading the following book:
- Seven Ancient Wonders by Matthew Reilly
I have three books on the go at the moment which are as follows
- Shake Hands With The Devil by Lt. Gen. Roméo Dallaire | I bought this book at the Rwanda Genocide Museum, Dallaire was one of the officers in Rwanda during the genocide and it tells his story, about how he tried to get help to Rwanda but was largely ignored. This is the challenging book I mentioned…
- Lost and Found by Amy Shojai | This is an ebook that I’m reading if I’m on the go, waiting for an appointment or something like that.
- The Girl Who Played with Fire by Steig Larsson | I had to use up a credit in my Audible account when I went to suspend it for a time so picked up this book which I’ve been meaning to read for years probably.
I have an idea of the books I’d like to read next, I’m trying to line up one book for each of the challenges I’m doing just to give myself a bit of guidance on what to read next.
- Knife of Dreams by Robert Jordan | What’s In A Name Challenge
- The Sword of the Templars by Paul Christopher | Wild Goose Chase & Library Love Challenge
- The Templar Cross by Paul Christopher | Mount TBR Challenge
What books have you been reading the last month or so? Are there any books you’re reading now or are looking forward to reading in the near future?