This is a meme that’s hosted every Tuesday by The Broke and the Bookish and the theme for this month is ten of the shortest books I’ve read, or top ten books I read in one sitting, or ten books to read when short on time, or top ten books that will make you read the whole day away, etc.
I don’t really get the opportunity to sit down and read a whole book in one sitting, there’s always stuff that I need to be up and doing! But sometimes I am able to get a book finished in just a few days. So for this week I’m going to go back through the list of books I’ve read and see which ones I’ve been able to finish relatively quickly… for me anyway!
1. Beauty’s Release by Anne Rice | Read time: 9 days
2. Brave New World by Aldous Huxley | Read time: 9 days
3. After the Dark by Max Allan Collins | Read time: 2 days
4. The Skin Game by Max Allan Collins | Read time: 9 days
5. The Conquest by Yxta Maya Murray | Read time: 8 days
6. A Girl’s Guide to Vampires by Katie MacAlister | Read time: 7 days
7. The Empire of Darkness by Christian Jacq | Read time: 9 days
8. A Connecticut Fashionista in King Arthur’s Court by Mari Mancusi | Read time: 2 days
9. A New Spring: Graphic Novel by Robert Jordan | Read time: 1 day
10. Looking Glass Lives by Felice Picano | Read time: 1 day
What did you have on your Top Ten list this week?