This is a meme that’s hosted every Tuesday by The Broke and the Bookish and the theme for this week is all about the top ten books that are debuting in 2017.
I have to admit I don’t really keep up with what new books will be coming out when, so I honestly couldn’t name one book that is being released this year.
Fortunately for me there are oodles of websites that mention books being released in 2017, so rather than list the books themselves, here’s a list of websites you can check out if you need some reading inspiration this year.
- Popular Most Anticipated 2017 Books by Goodreads
- The 23 Most Anticipated Books of 2017 by Entertainment Weekly
- These Are TIME’s Most Anticipated Books of 2017 by TIME
- What You’ll Be Reading in 2017 by The New York Times
- The best new books in 2017 by The Telegraph
- The most anticipated books of 2017 by The Globe and Mail
I’m going to leave the list there, before I start scraping the bottom of the barrel trying to find other sites that are recommending books to read in 2017. I hope you had more success with this weeks’ Top Ten than I did!
What did you have on your Top Ten list this week?