Every month the bloggers over at 5 Minutes for Books do a post where they summarise the books they’ve been reading for the past month. Anyone can join in and below is my summary for the month.
I’d say that I had a really great reading month last month, but actually it’s more like the last few days over Christmas and the public holidays that have been good for reading! The rest of the month was pretty slow actually.
Since my last post in November, I finished reading five books… Four of those in the last week or so.
- Before the Dawn by Max Allan Collins
- Crossroads of Twilight by Robert Jordan
- Earth to Hell by Kylie Chan
- Looking Glass Lives by Felice Picano
- A New Spring (Graphic Novel) by Robert Jordan
The book titles that have links go to the reviews of those books.
I only have a couple of books on the go at the moment which I am trying to get through by the end of the year so that I can actually complete one of my challenges. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
- A Connecticut Fashionista in King Arthur’s Court by Mari Macusi – This book is the physical book I’m reading at the moment so stays either on my nightstand or I read it while relaxing on the couch or something. Given I’ve been home the last few days and working from home the next few, this is the only book I’m actually reading at the moment.
- The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice – This is an audiobook that I’m listening to and I listen to it when I’m cooking or sometimes getting ready for work or cleaning. I only have about an hour left to go so I’m thinking it should be pretty easy to get this one complete before the end of the year.
The books I’m thinking of reading next at this point are:
- The Empire of Darkness by Christian Jacq | TBR Challenge
- The Skin Game by Max Allan Collins | Library Challenge
- Knife of Dreams by Robert Jordan | What’s In A Name Challenge
What books have you been reading the last month or so? Are there any books you’re reading now or are looking forward to reading in the near future?