Every month the bloggers over at 5 Minutes for Books do a post where they summarise the books they’ve been reading for the past month. Anyone can join in and below is my summary for the month.
I had a really, really slow reading month last month, I only finished reading one book, it’s so sad! I feel like I was really busy the last month, going out a lot and such and not really having much time to read, but if you asked me what I did, I wouldn’t be able to tell you!
Since my last post in October, here is the single, lonely book I finished reading… The link goes to the review.
- Burial Rites by Hannah Kent
I have a couple of books on the go at the moment, it’s just taking me a really long time to get through any of them!
- Crossroads of Twilight by Robert Jordan – This book is the physical book I’m reading at the moment so stays either on my nightstand or I read it while relaxing on the couch or something.
- The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice – This is an audiobook that I’ve just started listening to and I listen to it when I’m cooking or sometimes getting ready for work or cleaning.
- Before the Dawn by Max Allan Collins – This is the eBook I’m reading, mostly at work during my lunch break, an eBook is easier than having to carry a giant physical book around.
The books I’m thinking of reading next at this point are:
- Earth to Hell by Kylie Chan
- The Empire of Darkness by Christian Jacq
- The Skin Game by Max Allan Collins
- Knife of Dreams by Robert Jordan
What books have you been reading the last month or so? Are there any books you’re reading now or are looking forward to reading in the near future?