Every month the bloggers over at 5 Minutes for Books do a post where they summarise the books they’ve been reading for the past month. Anyone can join in and below is my summary for the month.
I had a good book reading month last month, I finished reading four books. I feel like I was really busy the last month, going out a lot and such and not really having much time to read, but if you asked me what I did, I wouldn’t be able to tell you!
Since my last post in September, here are the books I finished reading… There’s still one I need to do a review on, but the ones that have links go to the reviews.
- Welcome Home, Jellybean by Marlene Fanta Shyer
- Dracula by Bram Stoker
- Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson
- Pole Dancer by Nikki St John
I have a couple of books on the go at the moment, and yay it’s a different list to last month!
- Crossroads of Twilight by Robert Jordan – This book is the physical book I’m reading at the moment so stays either on my nightstand or I read it while relaxing on the couch or something.
- Burial Rites by Hannah Kent – This is an audiobook that I’ve just started listening to and I listen to it when I’m cooking or sometimes getting ready for work or cleaning.
The books I’m thinking of reading next at this point are:
- Earth to Hell by Kylie Chan
- The Empire of Darkness by Christian Jacq
- Before the Dawn by Max Allan Collins
What books have you been reading the last month or so? Are there any books you’re reading now or are looking forward to reading in the near future?