Every month the bloggers over at 5 Minutes for Books do a post where they summarise the books they’ve been reading for the past month. Anyone can join in and below is my summary for the month.
I had an ok book reading month last month, I finished reading three books. I have been really busy this last month, going away for work and trying to boost my Nutrimetics business so I’ve been missing spending large amounts of time with my nose in a book!
Since my last post in August, here are the few books I finished reading… There are still a couple I need to do reviews on, but the ones that have links go to the reviews.
- Wicked Appetite by Janet Evanovich
- Puberty Blues by Kathy Lette and Gabrielle Carey
- The Martian by Andy Weir
I have a few books on the go at the moment, and some of them are actually the ones I had on last months’ list of books to read next.
- Welcome Home, Jellybean by Marlene Fanta Shyer – This book lives on my nightstand pretty much and is the book I spend a few minutes reading in the evening or while I’m eating.
- Dracula by Bram Stoker – This is an eBook and so is easier to carry around with me cos it lives on my phone (or laptop if I need a break from work), and I can read a bit here and there before an appointment or something.
- Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson – This is an audio book and I tend to listen to it when I preparing my lunch or cooking dinner or something.
The books I’m thinking of reading next at this point are:
- Crossroads of Twilight by Robert Jordan
- Earth to Hell by Kylie Chan
- The Empire of Darkness by Christian Jacq
What books have you been reading the last month or so? Are there any books you’re reading now or are looking forward to reading in the near future?